W093: Advanced content free work with mental techniques, NLP, Clean Language and somatic interventions for refugees, imprisoned persons and addiction
A workshop for beginners as well as advanced therapists and coaches interested in practical experiences from over a decade developing and using a holistic, safe and efficient way to approach transformation "bottom-up" and "top-down" in the words of Dr Bessel Van Der Kolk.
The combination of mental training with NeuroLinguistic Programming, hypnosis, Clean Language and somatic interventions like Tapping and Havening Techniques allows this also with very traumatized populations and in large groups.
Ulf Sandström has worked over a decade in humanitarian outreach to resolve trauma in vulnerable populations through the Peaceful Heart Network, coaching elite athletes and working one on one with criminal recovery.
The Peaceful Heart Network is an NGO that has specialized since 2007 in developing and teaching both laymen and specialists practical hands-on techniques for alleviating symptoms of anxiety and post-traumatic stress. Founders Ulf Sandström and Gunilla Hamne have unique experiences from over 45 countries and estimate having reached around 300.000 people.
The techniques include:
- Advantages of working content free
- Efficiency in bottom-up, top-down
- Working in large groups, with teams and survivors
- Trauma informed Clean Language
- The five most useful NLP Techniques in this context
- Applying principles of mental strength in practice
- Why somatic interventions are crucial to success
You will experience how it is done, what makes it efficient and safe, and the principles that explain why.
Experiences shared include
- Working with inmates in Chesterfield County Jail in large Zoom groups
- Sport coaching elite football
- Sales coaching AMREF Flying Doctors
- Therapy with survivors of complex trauma